Friday, July 27, 2012

8000th views and its Statistics

Happy 8000th! As this blog reaches the 8000th mark. I have to thank all the people who supported this blog, internet people who have one way or another miraculously stumble here, and I want to thank God for giving me the inspiration each day in making a difference to the world even in small steps like this blog. It's been a long time since I talked about statistics in my blog, and the United States of America was the top readers of this blog a few years back. Although, something has changed over the past couple of years and the Philippines(my native country) was marching steadily up into the spot on where it belongs today.


Here is my top 10 blog viewers.

Page Views by Country:
1. Philippines
2. United States of America
3. United Kingdom
4. Italy
5. Canada
6. Russia
7. Australia
8. Germany
9. France
10. India

     In the past, I had to just include the Top five, but since my number five and the rest of the numbers downward holds so close in each others views that I had to include the entire list. By Browser, people who read my blog used the Internet Explorer more, followed by Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and etc. Through the means via operating systems, Windows is the clear winner by a landslide in this category, followed  by Macintosh, Linux, Android, iPhone, and etc.

     First and foremost, I want to stress out that this blog isn't about blog views and statistics. This blog is created to help inspire the human framework and encourage its readers to believe that anything is possible. Helping people have that extra amount of faith rippled into their work ethics. Just as Muhammad Ali would put it, "They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger." It is through one's determination.. this trait alone that will carry anyone, despite obstacles, failures, and limitations, into becoming something more.. of a Champion. Have a nice day!

Picture: A world view, of the all-time audience statistics of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment