Monday, April 27, 2009

Honey of the Bee's

In the days of not doing as much boxing as I have wanted it, I felt lesser in spirit, in strength, in stamina, and in mental attitude. I didn't feel like boxing in a long time. Although that is the case, I still loved the sport as I continued to watch and patiently wait for upcoming fights internationally and locally. It took me some time to put myself back into fighting. It was morning when I started drinking honey. Miraculously, at night time, my warrior spirit went back. It seemed that I have more stamina than usual. I was surprised myself. I don't know if there is something about honey that put me back but I am grateful that I am. There is a secret about Honey that I am not able to solve yet. I have come to a conclusion that Honey is definitely the "warriors drink". It has become very special to me and has opened my consciousness from the benefits I got. On that night, I punched like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment