Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spirit Origin or Spirit Built?

The Unending Dream
by Urish Peter C. Jain

Me and you may be connected,
my life and yours have the same fate,
Legacies that we created,
Realizing the problems very late

Learning I started when you end,
Our spirit should be just the same,
Everything that we are, just blend,
What troubles me is your life's shame

A greatness but unrecognized,
Your sadness is then what I share,
Time has come to be recognized,
For we are the strength spirits heir

Goals are clear in the rising sun,
Knowing we succeed when we strife,
For you and me have become one,
Different eras for each life

Born in a dark environment,
You have then become influenced,
Your life will forever lament,
Difficult, even just be cleansed

Now our life is more than ever,
Eating our food in silver spoon,
We end up becoming clever,
Building our dreams in the cold moon

As I face the adversary,
Stay with me whenever I win,
As your life end in misery,
Let me end it when I begin

For when all would not understand,
Everything would then become clear,
When regaining it comes to hand,
I know our dreams will then be near

For our dream should be continued,
To change the fate that once has been,
To show the world that thought we could,
and get back more with a nice grin

Living life we are understood,
will end the cycle that we see,
of the mistake we thought we would,
will now end with what we can be

No matter how much I believed,
one idea will be for sure,
I will stay and not be deceived,
be clean as the holy is pure

Perhaps I am a connector,
connecting my abilities,
a champion is with character,
I look through possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment