Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blogging Crisis

It's been a while again, since I've posted here. In such a hectic schedule, for a graduating student like myself, just having time for writing things that have shaped my life considerably, is something very difficult to do. It has been so hard, to fit my blogging, in my collegiate life, that I've felt that, time has passed me by, and some valuable things I've learned in life, have been kept, but not shared. Blogging, ever since, has been my way, to cope up with stress, that it never fails to relax me, every time I write a post in this blog. Writing, is definitely something that makes me feel comfortable, and gives a way for me, to think things through. It is more like a reflection, and through these, I may be able to inspire people and be able to share my thoughts. I also view this blog as a documentation of my progress in my sport. I want to build my legend right here. It may sound ridiculous, but it has always been my dream, to be a world champion, but more importantly, to be an inspiration to the world. It has been a privilege for me to be heard by the people who are reading this blog. Being busy, is like going to a long and dark tunnel, such that, you simply go straight, and you don't have a choice, for you can't stop, and there is no other option than the straight path. Although, these unfortunate circumstances have occurred, I had to deal with it. I may not have written these experiences at due date, but the memories remain fresh in my mind. As that's said, I will be posting these, one step at a time. For these experiences, are worthy enough, to give hope, strength, and wisdom, to those who seek it. I may have been a little lazy in updating my blog, but thanks to a little inspiration, it has made me going again. This inspiration, for me, are the readers who have one way or another ended up in my blog, for maybe, an unexpected circumstance. Nonetheless, I would like to say, thank you for reading this blog. I may not be an acclaimed author, but I will be proud enough to say, that I have written these just by pure heart, with everything I've learned, everything that I am, and with words that I believe, the entire world can relate to. For these are no ordinary words I speak. These are words inspired through determination and the solid belief in oneself and the capabilities that one possess. Everything is possible, when you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment