Thursday, March 12, 2009

The First Step

It's my first time to start blogging and my fingers are itching for a story to tell. As a person, I have built up my experience and am confident in sharing ideas that are relevant in our period in this era. Truly, technological advancement is astonishing. With this, my ideas will be shared and may be heard.

What is this blog about?

As you might have seen. I titled this blog as Tornado. The name is a clear picture and representation of myself. I am deadly, vicious, and relentless.(Only in Boxing, that is) That is almost the kind of thing that absolutely fits the kind of person that I am.

The name on the blog address signifies my real name. It sounds American but I'm absolutely Filipino, and I'm very proud of my heritage. "Rush Joe" - Urish Peter Jain. Rush Joe is my other name and it speaks a lot of my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment