Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Role-Model in Boxing



I watch and learn stories about boxing greats, I may even be an exceptional boxing historian. Never have I been more in tuned compared to any other matter. As I continue witnessing impressive boxing matches, I have then understood the ins and outs of the sport. I have also found great boxers who I can completely compare myself with. If there are boxers that may be comparable to my body physique and attitude towards the sport, I may likely say a few names. Roberto "Manos de Piedra-Hands of Stone" Duran, Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz, and Joe "Brown Bomber" Louis. Duran is the fighter similar to the way I throw a punch. He's knockout power is absolutely legendary. Louis is a fighter with power but he does not throw wild punches, he uses boxing. Louis, to me, is the complete guide to become a perfect boxer. Diaz on the other hand is the first among the three that I have known clearly, he somewhat represents the type of spirit that I have. My mentality is absolutely quite similar to Diaz. All praise to these excellent fighters, they, to me, share the same warrior mentality and the representation that I am.

Picture: Roberto Duran against Sugar Ray Leonard. I do not own this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment