Thursday, March 12, 2009

Power in Punching


I always wondered, as I watch television and play the DVD of boxing punchers like Mike Tyson, Joe Louis, Sonny Liston, Joe Frazier and etc., what is the secret for tremendous punching power. I was so eager in learning the deadly art until I completely fell and thought, "so it is really a gift...". In all way I was so determined in learning the actual methods in boxing like footwork and technique, but never have I been stopped, just to find that, It is genetic. I joined the sport because of my gift of power, and that is what started everything. So the secrets of Punching power is....

Genetics- Gifted or in your blood
Execution- How you deliver a punch
Weight- the more weight the more power
Muscle- muscles gives way to deliver the great force
Best Spots- find the best spots in hitting opponent

With all these in hand, perhaps, you could be the next Mike Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment