Friday, March 20, 2009

Disappointment

It's a huge disappointment as I, would have wanted to post videos in this blog. I took the video from my RAZR V3 cellphone. All converters failed on me when I tried to convert 3gp files to wmv. I tried online converters but to no avail. To all those programmers who ever reads this post, you should be damn working on finding a solution. If not, Motorola company should do something about this. This just sucks, and I don't usually say bad words on my posts until now, but it is a complete bulls***. The video that I would have posted shows me punishing the heavy bag. I was inspired because of the video that I saw in youtube about manny pacquiao vs. heavy bag video. If you're interested go to "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7dB_4yXPv4". Pacquiao just hammered the heavy bag. It was also the same thing I did in my supposed video. Anyway, try watching the video it surely is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment